Good Morning, Good Night
- Written by Erin Devlin and illustrated by Annie Jeannes
- Book also includes CD with readings of both this story and ‘As Kuku Slept’ in English and Maori.
- Read by Bodie Tihoi Taylor of Tuatara Productions.
- Recorded by Bring it On Studios, Auckland.
- Maori translations of ‘Good Morning, Good Night’ and ‘As Kuku Slept’ by Hone Apanui.
- Published by Reed Publishing (NZ) Ltd - June 2007 (reprinted 2007)
Author Erin Devlin’s passion for puppet creation and performance together with her love of
New Zealand’s unique wildlife and environment are the inspirations behind her writings.
Since publication of ‘Good Morning, Good Night’ the book’s puppet
characters Kiwi, Ruru and
Tui have travelled many miles with Erin as she’s shared and enacted this delightful nocturnal
story with thousands of children in schools, early childhood centres at arts festivals and
children’s birthday parties.
Erin has once again loved the privilege of working with her friend and talented illustrator
Annie Jeannes. Annie’s stunning and realistic interpretation of Erin’s stories constantly receive
the highest of praise from both children and adults alike. Erin never ceases to be delighted
with Annie’s beautiful illustrations.
Online Price NZ$22.00 incl GST
Although we will do our best to deliver to you within 5 days there can be a delay of up to 10 working days before your order arrives.
All prices include GST.
No orders will be dispatched until payment is received and/or processed, unless you are a current account holder with 'The Kiwi Puppet Company'.
For all enquiries contact +64 (0)9 360 4930 (in New Zealand).
Trade enquiries welcome. Contact Erin Devlin +64 (0)9 360 4930 or Mobile +64 (0)21 68 55 55.